Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

YouTube Strips Ad Revenue from Second Amendment Activist

Financial Blacklisting: YouTube Strips Ad Revenue from Second Amendment Activist Antonia Okafor

By ALLUM BOKHARI
    Breitbart
    24 Apr 2019

Conservative YouTuber and second amendment activist Antonia Okafor reports that her entire channel was stripped of advertising revenue by the Google-owned video platform after she uploaded an interview about self-defense with a fellow conservative.

“YouTube went straight to just demonetizing my ENTIRE channel today” wrote Okafor. “Just uploaded an episode where Nina Prevot, a Creole libertarian and I interviewed Amy Robbins about teaching young women to defend themselves.”

MGO Member
    Hmm, and listening to outtakes from Gropin' Joe's speech this morning he said the right were the Nazi's. Remember, actions speak louder than words.

I am a Forum User
    Been happening to me for two years. The most recent one was yellow tagged before it even went live. What hurts me the most is the instant drop of views to basically none :\

Truth right there. Talk is cheap, actions are costly