Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Sig P320 full vs. M&P 2.0 5" vs. Glock 17

Nvrmnd
    Last edited by dwcopple; 05-11-2019 at 05:03 PM.

MGO Member
    Hmm - at the end your question about the Sig trigger. Without feeling it, it's hard ot say if it's the same as others. Though it does sound the same as mine.
    I personally preferred the P320 trigger to the Glocks I have shot. Have not shot the M&P 2.0 so I can't comment on those.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

I am a Forum User
    They are all good reliable guns. It is strictly a personal preference. One might like the Glock grip angle while another guy might hate it. All three guns presented here have stock triggers in the 5.5 lb range stock. All are reliable and all are great for home defense, carry (as a full size if OK) and speed related gaming in the stock production divisions (IDPA, USPSA, steel challenge, bowling pins, etc).

Customization is basically where they start competing. For example a glock trigger an be lowered to 3.5 or 3,2 lbs for $45 (a good connector, reduced power plunger and striker springs and a good polishing of the interiors). Abundance of parts and videos. the M&P would cost around $90 to get the same effect and the P320 would cost around $130 to get a Gray gun trigger kit.

Modularity mix and match grip modules etc.. Here the SIG P320 shines no doubt. Glock and M&P lack big time because the frame is serialized (Glock and SW M&P). However, the glock and the SW M&P excel in the accessories department (sights, holsters, affordable magazines, available replacement parts for frame and slides in abundance, etc..)

Personally My preference would be for the Glock 17, SIG P320, and finally the SW M&P in that order.

Nice review and to answer your question yes my P320 trigger sounds the same as if it is buffed up. BUt it shoots very reliably.