Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Tapatalk Users

MGO Board of Directors

Tapatalk Users

Please be advised that we will no longer offer Tapatalk access effective May 1, 2019.

When we first installed Tapatalk, we were able to restrict use of it to paid members only via user group permissions. Along the way, Tapatalk bypassed our permissions and allowed EVERYBODY to access MGO's Forums via Tapatalk. Based on this, and the fact that there was absolutely NO NOTICE GIVEN to the Administrators of this site, it is conceivable that other restrictions could be bypassed without warning or our immediate knowledge.

In addition to this, Tapatalk has had a number of security vulnerabilities that they were aware of, yet did not advise the forum administrators of various forums that allow access via their product (inducing MGO's forums).

These are just a couple of reasons behind the decision to discontinue allowing access to MGO's forums via Tapatalk, effective May 1, 2019.

We understand that there are a number of individuals that enjoy the mobile experience via Tapatalk and we do apologize for the inconvenience. However, it simply isn't worth the risks that we open ourselves to by allowing access via Tapatalk.

-Admin
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

vBulletin has a nice alternative to Tapatalk for mobile devices.

All you have to do is:

1. Log in to MGO on your mobile device
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page
    3. Click on the pull down menu and navigate to "Mobile Styles"
    4. Click on "Default Mobile Style"

Done!

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  50.8 KB
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Tapatalk has been disabled effective today.

-Admin
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers