Had read about the sale on Anderson Ar-15 stripped lowers in the "found a deal" subforum & decided it was a good deal..
1) save on price of the lower 2) no FFL fee 3) no shipping charge = good deal, for sure.

Took awhile to find them in stock, but persistence paid off. Next, as I had a collapsing stock that I'd removed from another rifle,
decided I need the rest of the parts to complete the assembly of the lower I'd purchased. Figured out a lower parts kit (LPK) was what was needed.
Not being all that familiar with shopping for these parts, I was overwhelmed with options. I'd read about a local company,Combat Armory ( www.combatarmory.com/) in another thread here,
& after reading some favorable comments, decided to try their LPK..that the kit was on sale for $34.99 + free shipping, did help in the decision.

Parts arrived quickly & I was pleased with the packaging & appearance of the parts. Since I had assembled another AR lower, decided to offer this assembly to my son, as
he hadn't done one before. He came over & the assembly went smoothly. A function test had everything working as intended, EXCEPT.. with the hammer cocked, safety off,
pull the trigger & hammer wouldn't fall. After checking assembly, decided to swap out the FCG (hammer, trigger, disconnector, & springs) from my parts stash of mil-spec parts removed from another rifle.
I believe they were PSA parts, replaced with a Geissele trigger set. Now , the lower worked fine.

Attached an upper, took to range & my new bargain lower was working fine..
after reading how this same problem had presented to another MGO member, I decided to contact Combat Armory & told them of the issue I had experienced.
Mike, from Combat Armory, responded quickly to my email , with an offer to send replacement parts..I said fine.
Didn't ask for return of old parts, but within a day, had a message that a replacement set was on it's way.
Envelope arrived today & it contained an entire, complete, LPK.. not just the FCG I'd had an issue with.
Nice to see a company stand behind their products..
Combat Armory is located in Commerce Township, Michigan.