Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Annual jumbo free shooting event for women!

Well, the date has been set for a while now, and Rick has been asking for people to volunteer.
    Does MGO have any participation planned this year? Will there be a table again? Will there be donations of ammo? Gun locks from project child safe?
    I'm going to do my best to be there again this year. Why stop now, right?

Has anybody told Rick they plan to go? I haven't even told him myself yet, but i have a bad habit of just showing up to volunteer for stuff without warning.

Name:  rickcsevent.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  46.0 KB
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Board of Directors

I would think that instead of saying "Rick Ector's Website" that it would have been prudent to put in the www.

Other than that - YOU GO RICK!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    I would think that instead of saying "Rick Ector's Website" that it would have been prudent to put in the www.

Other than that - YOU GO RICK!
    I honestly didn't see a regular link.
    He uses facebook for this thing, and I've not really used facebook in a good few years. Not sure if a facebook link would even work.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Well, the date has been set for a while now, and Rick has been asking for people to volunteer.
    Does MGO have any participation planned this year? YES Will there be a table again? YES, if we can get people to man the table Will there be donations of ammo? YES Gun locks from project child safe? I don't know
    I'm going to do my best to be there again this year. Why stop now, right?

Has anybody told Rick they plan to go? YES I haven't even told him myself yet, but i have a bad habit of just showing up to volunteer for stuff without warning.
    bold