Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My new favorite belt

I was looking for a new gun belt and had checked a few reviews online and I ended up trying out an EDC belt by Kore. Its the new 2.0 version that just came out and it’s awesome. I found the belt to be stiff but flexible and it has a really cool track system that is stitched into the back of the belt so I don’t have to find the right hole in the belt for fit. I feel like it’s a reusable zip tie like feel which is perfect for the various adjustments I make based on what I carry and what clothes I wear. When my sidearm is right against my waist there's no sag or slag and I get a faster draw because the belt doesn't raise up when I pull-it really keeps my gear put. The reason I'm giving them a shout out is because I carry daily and also use the belt professionally and this belt is by far the most comfortable gun belt I have ever bought, used or owned. I told my co-workers and literally showed them how it works and they bought a few also. Let me know what you think or what you wear as I’m curious if others have tried it out.

Please no excuse for not posting up pics. Zip tie tech does not work with belts. Major fail.

Have a happy Sunday everyone.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I’m very leery of the new zip tie belts. I’m one to really crank down on the pressure, especially when I’m carrying a full size all steel gun. I’d be worried about the plastic teeth stripping, or the mechanism slipping/ breaking when I bend over and really stress it.

I’ve been using the same Aker leather CCW belt for about 7 years now. It has a poly liner to make it rigid, but it still looks like a casual dress belt. Heavy solid brass hardware, and a snap-loop end so you can change the belt buckle (I prefer western style buckles). I have one hole I use for going gunless or OWB, and the next looser hole for IWB days. Works perfect. It’s the only belt I wear anymore (aside from uniform days), still looking good and holding up great. Around $45.

Cowboys never used zip ties for gun belts.

Does anyone have any long term EDC experience with these? I’ve seen some gun shops carry them and market them as gun belts, but I’m not sold on the concept for a load bearing belt yet.

Name:  311031_274008099281919_6626769_n.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  71.8 KB

Ive been wearing a kore zip type belt daily for about two years and still am as happy with it as I was the day it arrived. I tend to carry lighter weight handguns and pocket carry about 1/4 of the time, but have not had a problem with the belt yet.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I think these work with the zip.

I don’t know if cowboys had the technology?

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Ive been wearing a kore zip type belt daily for about two years and still am as happy with it as I was the day it arrived. I tend to carry lighter weight handguns and pocket carry about 1/4 of the time, but have not had a problem with the belt yet.
    Yeah similar so far

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast