I have one and I love it. I don't know how it would do with a really heavy gun day in and day out for years. I tend to carry a subcompact iwb when I need a belt that's dressy. Mine's held up perfect so far. I don't wear it everyday so I can't really say the equivalent length of time I've used it. Maybe the equivalent of 6 months of daily use. Given the way I use it, I anticipate getting years of use out of it.

My primary belt is a wilderness heavy duty stitched rigger's belt. It will support anything, but it looks way too tactical for nicer dress with a tucked-in shirt.

Maybe it's just my body type, but punched hole belts do not work well for supporting guns consistently. I'm pulling my pants up all the time or too tight. I carry different size guns iwb and owb with shirt out or shirt tucked. Punched old belts just aren't consistent in fit with those variations. Drives me nuts when I don't have a consistent support.

Track belt is just right no matter what. Looks like a dress belt. I actually like it in some ways better than my wilderness. The belts that double back and velcro down on the end can be problematic when carrying iwb and owb in certain positions. Owb my tag and is encroaching on my preferred 3 o'clock position. Same belt with double stack iwb and my tag end isn't making full lap on my velcro