Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    I have one and I love it. I don't know how it would do with a really heavy gun day in and day out for years. I tend to carry a subcompact iwb when I need a belt that's dressy. Mine's held up perfect so far. I don't wear it everyday so I can't really say the equivalent length of time I've used it. Maybe the equivalent of 6 months of daily use. Given the way I use it, I anticipate getting years of use out of it.

My primary belt is a wilderness heavy duty stitched rigger's belt. It will support anything, but it looks way too tactical for nicer dress with a tucked-in shirt.

Maybe it's just my body type, but punched hole belts do not work well for supporting guns consistently. I'm pulling my pants up all the time or too tight. I carry different size guns iwb and owb with shirt out or shirt tucked. Punched old belts just aren't consistent in fit with those variations. Drives me nuts when I don't have a consistent support.

Track belt is just right no matter what. Looks like a dress belt. I actually like it in some ways better than my wilderness. The belts that double back and velcro down on the end can be problematic when carrying iwb and owb in certain positions. Owb my tag and is encroaching on my preferred 3 o'clock position. Same belt with double stack iwb and my tag end isn't making full lap on my velcro

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    I have one and I love it. I don't know how it would do with a really heavy gun day in and day out for years. I tend to carry a subcompact iwb when I need a belt that's dressy. Mine's held up perfect so far. I don't wear it everyday so I can't really say the equivalent length of time I've used it. Maybe the equivalent of 6 months of daily use. Given the way I use it, I anticipate getting years of use out of it.

My primary belt is a wilderness heavy duty stitched rigger's belt. It will support anything, but it looks way too tactical for nicer dress with a tucked-in shirt.

Maybe it's just my body type, but punched hole belts do not work well for supporting guns consistently. I'm pulling my pants up all the time or too tight. I carry different size guns iwb and owb with shirt out or shirt tucked. Punched old belts just aren't consistent in fit with those variations. Drives me nuts when I don't have a consistent support.

Track belt is just right no matter what. Looks like a dress belt. I actually like it in some ways better than my wilderness. The belts that double back and velcro down on the end can be problematic when carrying iwb and owb in certain positions. Owb my tag and is encroaching on my preferred 3 o'clock position. Same belt with double stack iwb and my tag end isn't making full lap on my velcro
    I carry OWB right side at 3:00 using a Wilderness Riggers Belt also. To eliminate the problem you are describing, I simply reverse the belt so the buckle is on the right (holster side). That way the loose end with the velcro is on the left side and doesn't interfere at all with the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by barber View Post
    If you have doubts about durability, some of the companies selling this type of belt have lifetime guarantees. I'm not surprised there are differences in quality between brands. I haven't worn one of my Wilderness belts since I picked one up at Cabelas.
    Did you say you had a KORE belt or are you talking about another belt?

I am a Forum User
    Mine is a Blade-Tech UDC nylon in Coyote. It advertises a 1300 pound tensile strength and a lifetime warranty. I got mine at Cabelas for $50 last year.

I am a Forum User
    I wear a Versacarry Underground Premium Double Ply leather belt along with their Decree Series Carbon Fiber OWB holster. They are a little pricey, but both are great products and well worth it. I do believe I got mine around Christmas when they were running a 40% off everything sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I wear a Versacarry Underground Premium Double Ply leather belt along with their Decree Series Carbon Fiber OWB holster. They are a little pricey, but both are great products and well worth it. I do believe I got mine around Christmas when they were running a 40% off everything sale.
    I think KORE has some Father’s Day thing going on.

All- just found this list of top 50 belts. Some of the ones mentioned here are on it!

https://duuude.co/gear/top-50-gun-belts-on-the-market

I just got two of the Kore belts and really like their ability to adjust in small increments. I went with the nylon material and two different style buckles. A little pricey (though there was a discount for the second belt), but quality products are often like that.
    Lighten up Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by barber View Post
    If you have doubts about durability, some of the companies selling this type of belt have lifetime guarantees. I'm not surprised there are differences in quality between brands. I haven't worn one of my Wilderness belts since I picked one up at Cabelas.
    see my review of 5.11 belt with lifetime warranty, turns out its about 2 years, thats a lifetime.

I am a Forum User
    Ares Gear.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast