Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I formerly used Hank's Belts and they were fine. Several years ago I switched to BigFoot Steel Core belts and I have been very happy with them. The first one I bought still performs well - the finish on the leather is scuffed so it is my every day belt ... I have a newer one I use when I wear nicer slacks.

https://gunbelts.com/gun-belt-1-5-wi...ith-core-14-oz

Sometimes TSA makes me take it off, sometimes I sail right thru. I don't know why.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Pond Scum View Post
    Sometimes TSA makes me take it off, sometimes I sail right thru. I don't know why.
    Jealousy?

Another update on the Kore belts and it's not good. One of my belts has begun slipping, meaning that when I adjust it to a length, the latch mechanism doesn't hold and the belt slips to a different (looser) setting. Oddly enough, it's not the belt I wear most frequently, but the one I wear far less often. In addition, the one I wear frequently has begun to fray.

To summarize my experience, I bought two belts in August of 2019, one black and one an olive green. The black one bled die on two pairs of pants when I got sweaty, turning the pants into permanent "dirtiest job work pants". That belt also has started to fray The lesser used olive green belt has difficulty staying latched. The concept of the belt is great, but the end product is poor. I am totally unhappy with Kore and will add them to my list of "Never buy this crap again".
    Last edited by Tom S.; 04-09-2022 at 05:33 AM.
    Lighten up Francis.

I am a Forum User
    Been about 10 months since I bought mine. Been wearing the Black Tactical with the X5 buckle daily. Only wear the Black Leather with the X1 when I dress up. Zero complaints thus far for me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345