Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by banjobart View Post
    To answer the original question: I think that Federal Automatch is the best and most accurate "bulk" ammo.

I do agree that CCI SV is a cut above, but it costs more and is not bulk packed.
    Sorry, I have to disagree with the above.
    Auto match is nowhere near as accurate as CCI Std Velocity in 99% of the guns out there accurate enough to show a difference. It is “match” only in name IMHO.
    As for bulk cut packaging CCI can be had in any ct you want in 50 rd increments and a 500 ct brick is as much a bulk quantity as a 325 ct box.
    Pricing for both runs ~$0.05-$0.06/ea for both at online retailers as their everyday pricing.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Common wisdom says try several different makes/types, and stay with the one YOUR gun likes.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by banjobart View Post
    To answer the original question: I think that Federal Automatch is the best and most accurate "bulk" ammo.

I do agree that CCI SV is a cut above, but it costs more and is not bulk packed.
    I’m not real impressed with the Federal Automatch, I have not had good luck with it in accuracy.

MGO Member
    Just be aware that the difference between "bulk" ammo and non bulk ammo is sometimes just the frequency of QC inspection. CCI Mini Mags and Blazer are run on the same line and are the same ammo. The difference is that MMs are quality inspected for consistency more frequently than the Blazers, hence the higher cost.

And I have to agree that Federal Automatch (at least the lot that I have) is junk.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123