Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

SIG 320 X Carry W/ Romeo1

Heres my .02 cents on the Sig 320 x carry. 649.99 Cabelas sale price a few Cabelas bucks later 619 out the door. In the box, Coyote 320, 2 17 round mags with coyote base plates, Romeo 1 red dot , battery, tool. I have to say this is the oiliest gun I have ever bought. Oil everywhere!! The grip is very smooth and tight on my Medium/large hands . i would almost say darn near perfect . trigger pull is not horrible actually pretty smooth . Not SRT smooth but definitely smooth . Barrel and slide seem to have a huge gap which is kinda strange from SIG. Installation of the Romeo wasn't to bad . removal of the slide rear cap, firing pin and extractor all come out easily . You will have to remove the rear sight completely to install the new Romeo . use the supplied screws and torque to 30lbs. I do not know if i like the Romeo 1 sight yet. I have been using RMR's for years and not sure how i feel yet. One of my complaints so far is the brightness settings. It goes from way to bright to way to dim. I ran 100 rounds through it Using 115 gr fmj range ammo no problems/malfunctions . I really like the ease of take down. remove the slide take down lever and you can pull the entire trigger control group from the frame . makes for an easy clean up. So far I really like the 320 X carry . I plan to conceal carry in the Future.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a Forum User
    I got one for my dad for his birthday, super accurate too, like gives my cz 75 a run for its money, I really appreciate the the sight brightness

I am a Forum User
    I'm looking for an OWB holster for the full sized version of this pistol. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by juicemon View Post
    I'm looking for an OWB holster for the full sized version of this pistol. Any suggestions?
    I'd try https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html.
    I have several holsters by Ryan. Service,quality,workmanship,communication is top notch. I prefer the Georgia Snap 2 holsters(GS2) . They are not cheap, wait time is manageable.

MGO Member Forum User
    How is the RDS is it worth it? I was thinking about getting one but the price is iffy.