Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Come join midland sportsman club. Fantastic range, touted as best in Michigan.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    Personally I'd head out with an AR and do about 5 rounds of mag dumps.
    But I'm a professional shitdisturber and it's my lot in life.
    I respect that but because of him we can't rapid fire aka shoot two boolits within three or four seconds of each other. However strange enough I went out to state land to finish the day and a beater blazer came up the trail and turned around and parked and sat there for two hours I was shooting, just did a cal conversion and only ran through two mags at the range before I headed off so I still had an itch in me(just coming off a cold and 55 hours of hell so I really didn't have it in me to stir anything up). I did buy two cases of 9mm so Saturday at 12 sharp when the range opens (also another rule because of him) till whenever I run out, or I could ruin his entire week and go every day this week and just shoot 308. Maybe he'll decide Saturday ain't so bad compared to dragging butt all week long ��*♂️
    Last edited by Bingo9991; 05-11-2019 at 08:54 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by deanooo311 View Post
    Don't you guys have a 24/7 pistol range? That'd draw me in alone, you guys are about 45 min from me though this range is 10. I don't know why he moved there in the first place, it's a good thing we are grandfatherd into all the laws and there's nothing he can do tho, we've asked judges and attorneys if there is anything he can do to us and it's a negative ��

I am a Forum User
    24/7 indoor pistol range. Steel pistol range. 25-600 yrd ranges. Just another option if you don’t want to deal with the neighbor anymore.

I am a Forum User
    You need an SBR .338LM... With an APA Big Bastar-d muzzle brake.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DP425 View Post
    You need an SBR .338LM... With an APA Big Bastar-d muzzle brake.
    Wanna come up Saturday? Lol

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    Yes sir, I thought of leaning my phone up and recording the whole time I'm at the range
    Ask the membership to donate some cash and buy two or three trail cams. Set them up each day in a pattern when you plan to shoot so the cams can record him on the property regardless where he enters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    I respect that but because of him we can't rapid fire aka shoot two boolits within three or four seconds of each other. However strange enough I went out to state land to finish the day and a beater blazer came up the trail and turned around and parked and sat there for two hours I was shooting, just did a cal conversion and only ran through two mags at the range before I headed off so I still had an itch in me(just coming off a cold and 55 hours of hell so I really didn't have it in me to stir anything up). I did buy two cases of 9mm so Saturday at 12 sharp when the range opens (also another rule because of him) till whenever I run out, or I could ruin his entire week and go every day this week and just shoot 308. Maybe he'll decide Saturday ain't so bad compared to dragging butt all week long ��*♂️
    Harassment, both violent and nonviolent, is a tool anti gunners use to intimidate in order to get their way. And yes, there are hunters out there who are against guns except for their hunting guns. Looks to me your range is already letting that neighbor win by making/changing range rules to accommodate him. Do not let that neighbor win! This may be your, and your range's, opportunity to stand up for the RKBA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deanooo311 View Post
    LOL!!!! Fighting against a subdivision, and you've got the most anti gun rules out there. NEVER.

No rapid fire. No full auto. No 50 BMG "because it damages your DIRT berms" No more than 10 rounds in a magazine. Sure. I'm going to pay for the privilege of not being able to do anything. LOL!

I've had people come yell at me on my personal range. Last one turned white as a sheet and took off FAST after I asked "Do you really think it's a good idea to trespass and yell at the people all holding rifles?" Heeeeere's your sign. People don't **** with me any more. Nor do the cops. They don't even bother to show up any more.

Hey Bingo, want me to bring the machine gun by? If he wants to get pissed off, might as well do it right. Avoid MSC. They suck.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    LOL!!!! Fighting against a subdivision, and you've got the most anti gun rules out there. NEVER.

No rapid fire. No full auto. No 50 BMG "because it damages your DIRT berms" No more than 10 rounds in a magazine. Sure. I'm going to pay for the privilege of not being able to do anything. LOL!

I've had people come yell at me on my personal range. Last one turned white as a sheet and took off FAST after I asked "Do you really think it's a good idea to trespass and yell at the people all holding rifles?" Heeeeere's your sign. People don't **** with me any more. Nor do the cops. They don't even bother to show up any more.

Hey Bingo, want me to bring the machine gun by? If he wants to get pissed off, might as well do it right. Avoid MSC. They suck.
    I say tannerite, a bigass drum of it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast