Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Palladium Guns in Coopersville Robbed

https://www.woodtv.com/news/ottawa-c...kbnEri65L6PXzk

Monday at 0330, persons unknown broke into the Palladium Gun Shop and made off with some firearms.

I'll never understand why these stores insist on having glass doors. As much as I don't care for On Target in Kalamazoo (the place is a cluttered jumble most of the time) their store IS built right. It's a freakin bunker.

I am a Forum User
    And not even any of that 3M film on the glass, or Lexan, etc... (Roll Down Grate). It's 2019 - I'd have live WiFi surveillance streaming to my house/phone 24/7.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    https://www.woodtv.com/news/ottawa-c...kbnEri65L6PXzk

Monday at 0330, persons unknown broke into the Palladium Gun Shop and made off with some firearms.

I'll never understand why these stores insist on having glass doors. As much as I don't care for On Target in Kalamazoo (the place is a cluttered jumble most of the time) their store IS built right. It's a freakin bunker.
    That's a great name for a gun store. The Bunker.

ETA: Already taken. Warminster PA.

I am a Forum User
    They were hit about this time back in 2015.

I was impressed with the gun shop that worked on my 1911. All block no windows.

Turns out they were robbed a few years earlier. The thieves took a chainsaw to the roof.

It sucks, but that's how criminals get there firearms... There was a local shop that was hit twice, and well is no more... Around me I have 3 gun shops that haven't been rob. So it depends on what Criminal is going to be Nuts enough to do so...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by kbdm View Post
    That's a great name for a gun store. The Bunker.

ETA: Already taken. Warminster PA.
    There is also The Lead Bunker Inc in Jackson, MI.

I am a Forum User
    "The Ottawa County Sheriff's Office is working with federal authorities to track down the people who robbed a Coopersville gun shop."

"The sheriff's office says a K9 officer tracked the robbers a short distance ..."

Robbery is a crime against a person.

Burglary/Larceny is a property crime.

*Sigh*

Journalism is dead.