Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Question Great Lakes Firearms and Ammunition storefront

Does Great Lakes Firearms and Ammunition in Sparta have a storefront? Looking at their website I would say they don't but looking them up on google and there are pictures of a showroom. I was on my way to Sparta hunt and fish club and tried to stop there hoping to pick up some ammo, but I couldn't find it.

I am a Forum User
    Legit question: What do you think would happen if you called and asked them?

Last edited by Quads; 05-14-2019 at 09:38 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Legit question: What do you think would happen if you called and asked them?

I did send an email....

I am a Forum User
    It's not much of a store, but yes they do have a store front, lots of large tumblers and reloading equipment to the right and a store front to the left when you enter. some new stuff on the shelf. But it's no sporting goods store

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    It's not much of a store, but yes they do have a store front, lots of large tumblers and reloading equipment to the right and a store front to the left when you enter. some new stuff on the shelf. But it's no sporting goods store
    Thanks that is helpful. I needed some ammo and was curious what the in store prices are. I go near there often so if they had reasonable prices on ammo maybe it would be worth stopping in. That is if I can find it. Does anyone have an opinion on their reloads?

I am a Forum User
    They are located on the side of a strip mall( not facing the road ) but there is a sign.
    Never tried any ammo there, just stopped in while I was in Sparta

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by .38special View Post
    They are located on the side of a strip mall( not facing the road ) but there is a sign.
    Never tried any ammo there, just stopped in while I was in Sparta
    I think they moved then. Because I found what I thought was the place but it had a sign on the door saying this is not the gun store. I'll be near there Thursday maybe I'll try again.

I am a Forum User
    News to me but I don't make it thru Sparta terribly often

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Does Great Lakes Firearms and Ammunition in Sparta have a storefront? Looking at their website I would say they don't but looking them up on google and there are pictures of a showroom. I was on my way to Sparta hunt and fish club and tried to stop there hoping to pick up some ammo, but I couldn't find it.

Hey! This place is still there. It's in a pole barn a little ways down. And in back. Hard to explain but it is there. I had to knock on the door as it was locked and a guy let me in. Seems shady I know but it's legit. They manufacture their own ammo and Ar's. They also do transfers for 25 dollars. Hope this helps, I was just there a few days ago.