Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: SIG MAGS

SIG MAGS

Picked up a grab bag of 7 mags on Armslist. The guy thought they were for P226. 3 of them are different. Tried them in a P210, but no luck.

Just wondering if anyone could identify them from these pics. The ones on the ends in the first 2 pics do fit the P226.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    The one with the D cut on the front is for a cz999 or a Springfield XD, something with an ambi release. Possibly a Ruger P series

Forgot to mention, I have no use for any of these right now. Name the gun it goes in & it's yours. FTF or you pay shipping
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Fairly certain that all five of your magazines were made by ProMag. They punch the two holes in what becomes the front wall of the magazine to secure the blank during their first ('U') forming operation.

The magazine with the 'D' shaped hole at the top of its front wall (Picture 3, LHS) is for a Springfield XD variant.

The magazine with the lowest ambidextrous latch slots (Picture 3, RHS) is for a Beretta, or possibly another Italian pistol. They position their magazine releases further from the bore axis than most other pistol manufacturers.

The middle magazine in Picture 3 could be for any of a number of Wondernines. Can't tell from pictures without some dimensions.

I am a Forum User
    The one in the last picture (with the three mags) on the right is for a Beretta 92.. I call it.. I have a Beretta 92. if we decide to meet, I can bring my Beretta and test it for a quick check.

The middle one could be for a CZ 75?? I will look at one of my CZ mags when I go home tonight to see if it matches.

I have a CZ , Beretta ,& PT92. Will get them out shortly & check
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

None of the above. Only springfield I have is an XDS in 45 ACP
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Did the Picture 3 (RHS) magazine fit the Beretta 92 magwell and fail to latch, or not fit (over/under size)? Beretta has a number of different grip lengths and the PX4, 9000, and some other Beretta models use substantially the same magazine profile and lip geometries. Just the length of the magazine and floorplates differ.

The other 9mm pistols with low magazine latches are oddballs like the Bernadelli P series and Star M series. I do need Bernadelli P series magazines (no longer commercially available), for both full sized and compact versions.

Like I said, if you can use them......
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Like I said, if you can use them......
    do you have a dremel? if so, just cut a notch to match your Sig mags and they should work fine as long as they fit the magwell.