Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

SIG P365 XL released

Can’t wait to add one of these with the new ROMEOZero to my stable. 20% longer barrel for increased velocity and more reliable expansion of JHPs, longer sight radius for increased accuracy, optics cut, 12rd flush and 15rd extended mags allow mag changes without breaking shooting grip unlike original P365. Winner all the way around!

https://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog...sauer-p365-xl/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I am a Forum User
    Interesting, I've actually been thinking a compact version of the P365 would be pretty nice after spending some time with a P365. I'm loving my P365. It checks every box I had for a EDC 9 mm. The grip is smaller than you would imagine for a 10-round magazine. It's easily more accurate than the majority of my larger polymer frame pistols at a moderate rate of fire. The negative I see with what's been shown for the p365 XL is that the grip is likely only just a hair longer. I find the grip to be too small in width and thickness to get a really good grip and some support hand contact. It's fine for a deep concealment piece, but a slightly longer barrel and grip length is not going to make it easier to quickly grip, draw and shoot at a higher rate of fire and accurately at greater distances for me.

I never thought it I wanted anything like a G48, but after thinking about it quite a while, it had a certain appeal. The G19 had always been a bit big for my hand size. The G48 has good weight, balance, capacity and just big enough grip to get a good hold on. The drawbacks are that I don't like how far the magazine sticks out, the lack of grip texture and the fact that I can shoot my P365 easily more accurately. The P365XL would solve all the things I don't like about the G48 with the added capacity, but the grip is going to be smaller.

I am a Forum User
    If either of you are interested in one and don't mind the drive to Brighton, I'll see what I can get through my distributors.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I have P365 in stock for sale, I also have the P365 XL hot-listed through our distributors. If interested PM me.

I am a Forum User
    I have three in stock. PM or email me.

Banned
    Did they get the bugs out of them first this time?