Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Annual MGO July Elections, BOD Meeting and Members meeting & picnic Holt Mi, July 21st.

Pleased to announce the Annual MGO July Elections, BOD Meeting and Members meeting & picnic Holt Mi, July 21st, at Ingham County Parks - Burchfield Park, North bluff shelter.
    881 Grovenburg rd. Holt, Mi 48842-9661
    10am

As stated this is the,
    Annual Members meeting
    Elections for BOD members for the coming year.

Quick reference map link, to the location.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Birchfield...eb&iaxm=places

http://pk.ingham.org/Parks/BurchfieldPark.aspx

This is a free event and you need not be a paid MGO member to attend.

Note - there is a $5 parking fee to enter the park.

Andy will be back with his fine food as in the past years event.

This will be a non-shooting event this year.

Bringing a side dish to pass is always welcome.

Family and friends welcome.

This is a very nice park with lots to offer, bring the family make a day of it!

This is a great opportunity for those members on the west side to be a part of this annual event - We hope to see a good turn out from you folks out there.

More details and itinerary as we get closer to the date, but mark it on your calendar now.

We may need someone to pull the MGO trailer out to the event, if anybody would be willing & can pull a 28' dual axle trailer please contact SeeTee or any of the board members as soon as you can.
    Last edited by SeeTee; 06-08-2019 at 03:07 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Post 46 was nice, and having shooting after was always a bonus...but...It will be nice for it to be a little closer to home. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I am a Forum User
    Post 46 was already booked long ago. It was our first choice.

Nice. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend due to church attendance. Not at all happy with the selection of Sunday as the meeting day. I will have to lock it into my memory banks.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

^

Agreed, I have to question the wisdom of scheduling this event when a lot of the members will be attending/serving at church. If availability is an issue, maybe the incoming BOD/committees can move up the planning in order to have more flexibility with dates next year.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by ECSUSER View Post
    ^

Agreed, I have to question the wisdom of scheduling this event when a lot of the members will be attending/serving at church. If availability is an issue, maybe the incoming BOD/committees can move up the planning in order to have more flexibility with dates next year.
    The reason this happened was that the board was asleep at the helm. The venue for this meeting should have been secured a year ago. But, they waited TEN MONTHS before trying to secure a venue, so this was the best they could do with such procrastinated "planning".

Yes, your new board will do better! I can't see how they could do anything otherwise!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    The reason this happened was that the board was asleep at the helm. The venue for this meeting should have been secured a year ago. But, they waited TEN MONTHS before trying to secure a venue, so this was the best they could do with such procrastinated "planning".

Yes, your new board will do better! I can't see how they could do anything otherwise!
    Pathetic!
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

MGO Board of Directors

I didn't realize that it was Sunday.
    I don't know if I'll be able to convince my wife to forgo church that morning, but I will try.
    I guess it will come down to convictions and what is more important.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Last edited by Cocowheats; 06-22-2019 at 10:08 PM.

MGO Member
    Im curious if we have insurance for this event yet?

If not...then it wouldn't be wise to conduct official MGO business there either.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast