Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Value - AR15 Build - Stag Arms LH - FDE

Here is my build - not sure what it would be worth as I built it mostly and pricing has changed. Less than 500 rounds, probably closer to 300 I just don't use it. Can sell with or without the optics (Nikon P223) and have a few PMAGS

Lower Receiver -- Aero Precision FDE Stripped
    Trigger Guard -- MAGPUL MOE FDE Mil Spec
    Lower Receiver Parts Kit -- Stag
    Ambi Safety -- Stag Ambi Safety Throw
    Pistol Grip -- MAGPUL MOE FDE Mil Spec
    Buttstock Assembly -- MAGPUL MOE FDE Mil Spec
    Buffer Tube, Spring, Buffer -- Brownells
    Upper Receiver -- Stag 3HL Complete Upper with Plus Package
    Barrel -- 16" 1/7 4150 steel
    Hand Guard -- Midwest Industries 12" Free Float - FDE

I am a Forum User
    I would say $500

What barrel is on it, they can be a big difference in price. AR's are tough to sell right now and a home build is even harder. Did you build the upper too?

I am a Forum User
    I bought a standard Stag 3HL upper and just changed the hand guard.

I am a Forum User
    The Stag web site says the barrel is 4150 Steel, Chrome Lined, Government Profile, Manganese Phosphate Coated which is a nice barrel. Make sure you list that the upper is a factory build upper it will help with the sale.

Stag has that upper listed at $259 w/out a BCG or CH, your lower I would say is about the same value at $250. So if your BCG and CH is a $120 value maybe closer to an overall value of $600 but with this AR market right now $500 is probably more of an appropriate price.

When I sell AR's I list all the parts and there prices I paid then total it up and take about 20% off of it. That way the buyer can see prices of parts and leaves no questions on the value of the rifle. Hundreds of web sites sell common brand name AR parts it's fairly easy to look up the retail price for all the parts.

I am a Forum User
    This information helps a lot. Pretty much what I figured but good to have confirmation, maybe a little less but that is how it always goes right.