Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    I've just hit 10 months and still nothing. I called the ATF and they said it's pending. Check was cashed August 1st, 2018. Told me to call back in a couple weeks. I'm on wit's end.
    Waaaaaaaah

How soon people forget this **** has taken well over a year not that long ago. First NFA item is rough, I'll give you that.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I was told by my FFL that the wait time is almost to over 12 months for form 4. Primarily due to the govt shutdown earlier in the year.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kmross View Post
    I was told by my FFL that the wait time is almost to over 12 months for form 4. Primarily due to the govt shutdown earlier in the year.
    that's insane. The ATF never shut down. When I applied, they were running 4-6 months on most accounts.

They were running a consistent 7 months up until the shutdown.
    Now its about 9 months. (I think, I haven't received any in a while)

I have 5-6 people that have been over a year, but they are not the norm.
    Out of hundreds of cans being transferred at a time, there is usually 3% that get extra scrutiny, or get lost in the shuffle and take forever.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    that's insane. The ATF never shut down. When I applied, they were running 4-6 months on most accounts.
    The division that processes civilian NFA forms did shut down.

I am a Forum User
    Call and see where you're at in line, I know I would. I have two pending since last year July.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by evilcoon View Post
    Call and see where you're at in line, I know I would. I have two pending since last year July.
    They won't tell you that, will they? All I could get out of them on my three stamps was that "they're pending."

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
    I've just hit 10 months and still nothing. I called the ATF and they said it's pending. Check was cashed August 1st, 2018. Told me to call back in a couple weeks. I'm on wit's end.
    Yours should be approved any day. Unless you are in the 3% that waits a year.

I am a Forum User
    I'll say the same thing I said to the old lady when she said waiting a year for a stamp is ridiculous... The only way to avoid it is to order another one every 3-4 months. Once they start rolling in, you're set.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12