Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Swalwell Pledges to Take AR-15s from Law-Abiding Citizens

Swalwell Pledges to Take AR-15s from Law-Abiding Citizens

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    June 4th. 2019

During a June 4, 2019, appearance on The View Democrat presidential hopeful Eric Swalwell reiterated his pledge to take AR-15s and similar rifles away from law-abiding citizens.

ABC News quoted Swalwell saying, “Ban and buy back every single assault weapon in America. I’m the only candidate calling for that.”

Swalwell has been making this push for over a year, and it has morphed into the central component of his current campaign. His ban has gone through many revisions along the way, but one thing has stayed constant–commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles will be banned and taken from law-abiding citizens. Those who do not comply will face punishment that falls somewhere between jail time and being nuked.

On November 16, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Swalwell suggested “the government has nukes” for those who refuse to comply with the ban. During an April 14, 2019, CNN appearance he ratcheted the rhetoric back to by indicating the non-compliant would simply receive jail time. He did this after Jake Tapper noted that Swalwell’s “assault weapons” ban includes “criminal prosecution” of those who do not comply. Tapper asked if criminal prosecution means Americans who held on to their guns would go to jail. Swalwell responded, “They would.”

Swalwell then offered a third alternative by saying gun owners could also take their firearms to a gun range or hunting club and leave them there.

In short, Swalwell is running on a pledge to take AR-15s and similar semiautomatic rifles away from law-abiding citizens.

Swallowswell is a classless jerk.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    Swallowswell is a classless jerk.
    The left seems to like those kind.

I am a Forum User
    Can the American Revolution 2.0 start soon? I'm not getting any younger.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Can the American Revolution 2.0 start soon? I'm not getting any younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    Get your cardio up.
    Affirmative!