Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Nagant M1895 Barrel Threading

Hi,

I have a Nagant M1895 revolver that I want threaded and I am having trouble locating a shop in south east Mi. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don’t want to put it in the mail.

Thanks

Not in Michigan.
    I had dozens of them threaded by Tornado Technologies in Hillsboro, OR.

They do the best job, and actually slice down the front sight so it can be retained. Most people that do it don't do it so that the front sight can be retained.

MGO Member

Check with Morgan at Class III Machining.

He does amazing work, rapid turn around time, and a very affordable price.

I sent him a Ruger 77/44, had it back in 5 days. My Marlin 1894 in .44 Mag is on the way to Morgan to have the mag tube shortened, sight set back, and barrel threaded. He quoted $230 do perform all the mod's.

https://www.facebook.com/barrelthrea...BVvgCZ1hjZdvvB
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

ADCO in Toledo does them. You can ship it or drive down or drop it off. They did mine with a turn around of three or four days. $125 is the current price.

https://adcofirearms.com/shop/gunsmi...gant-revolver/

One thing to remember is to use a fixed barrel spacer with your suppressor. The spring action of the Neilson device used with most recoiling barrels may damage the threads on your barrel otherwise.