Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Jewish community looks to defend itself as attacks rise

Jewish community looks to defend itself as attacks rise

Rabbi Raziel Cohen, aka "Tactical Rabbi," shoots a Glock 9 mm pistol during a demonstration at the Angeles Shooting Ranges in Pacoima, California on May 20, 2019 AFP

By France24
    June 9th. 2019

Armed guards, safety assessments and now even a "Tactical Rabbi" to train volunteers on the use of weapons -- such is the reality today at synagogues in the United States facing mounting anti-Semitic attacks.

It is at a shooting range in the hills overlooking Los Angeles that a team of AFP reporters met recently with Raziel Cohen, dubbed the "Tactical Rabbi," who was sporting a 9mm pistol on his hip and carrying a semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder.

Cohen was trying to determine how well books can stop bullets. The idea is to transform a library at a synagogue or Jewish school into a shelter in the event of an active shooter situation.

"We're trying to bridge the gap between the time that the shooting begins and law enforcement arrives," he told AFP.

"The expression that goes on is that we carry guns because we can't carry police officers, which is not just a joke," added Cohen. "The reality is that there can't be police everywhere all the time."

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    The intelligent ones that adapt, will survive.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

You can say "never again" all you want, but unless you're a PewPewJew, nobody has to take you seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    I read an article a couple years back, written by a Rabbi. He said clearly that no good Jew, who can legally own a gun, can be anti gun. He
    said that they should use the gun confiscation prior to the holocaust, should be a lesson learned.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo View Post
    I read an article a couple years back, written by a Rabbi. He said clearly that no good Jew, who can legally own a gun, can be anti gun. He
    said that they should use the gun confiscation prior to the holocaust, should be a lesson learned.
    Agree with all that,just can never understand why as a group, the Jews mostly vote Democratic.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    Agree with all that,just can never understand why as a group, the Jews mostly vote Democratic.
    Also boggles my mind why most catholics seem to vote Dem but that might change now with Dems supporting unrestricted abortions up to and after birth.

An abortion after birth?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    An abortion after birth?
    Some states already have laws allowing abortion up to the moment of birth. New York recently passed that it can be done if the mother asks for it up to the moment of birth. In January Virginia governor Ralph Northam while talking about a bill that would relax the restrictions in his state on late term abortions said this-

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Some states already have laws allowing abortion up to the moment of birth.-
    Well, yeah. I understand that. But how can you abort after birth.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Well, yeah. I understand that. But how can you abort after birth.
    It is actually call MURDER. But the Snowflake Liberals can't seem to say that!
    MI_XD
    SW Michigan
    ----Hey Joe and A Camal----Oh, and now Stretchy Gretchey
    ---- What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not Understand?"
    -----