Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

I need some help please

I have a rifle that I took to customized creations well over a year ago, it's been 6 months since I've heard or gotten any replys from Todd the owner. I want my rifle back finished or not. Can someone please point me in a direction to either a legal person who can help me or a LE who can assist. Thank you in advanced

Its 28 miles from you. Have you tried going in person to pick it up?

Do any of you guys do research when you bring guns to Customized Creationz?

There are a LOT of forum posts and reviews, from people who say that the dude has gone MIA with their guns for well over a year, often times closing his actual business for 5-6 months at a time, before he all of a sudden pops up again. The owner is a giant POS, he closes his doors often, but he always posts crappy custom Glocks on Armslist for $1500 and insults you if you email him asking him what makes the gun worth so much money.

Good luck getting your rifle back, but you may to resort to calling the ATF or MSP and report that the FFL has gone MIA with your weapon before anything happens. From what I've heard, that's been the only thing that has helped a few people get theirs back before.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Do any of you guys do research when you bring guns to Customized Creationz?

There are a LOT of forum posts and reviews, from people who say that the dude has gone MIA with their guns for well over a year, often times closing his actual business for 5-6 months at a time, before he all of a sudden pops up again. The owner is a giant POS, he closes his doors often, but he always posts crappy custom Glocks on Armslist for $1500 and insults you if you email him asking him what makes the gun worth so much money.

Good luck getting your rifle back, but you may to resort to calling the ATF or MSP and report that the FFL has gone MIA with your weapon before anything happens. From what I've heard, that's been the only thing that has helped a few people get theirs back before.
    Spot on.

Sounds like my experience with Skip Baldwin of Baldwin Bolt Jeweling. Had two of my bolts for over 3 years now, mailed out on 04/19/2016.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_denis@yaho View Post
    I have a rifle that I took to customized creations well over a year ago, it's been 6 months since I've heard or gotten any replys from Todd the owner. I want my rifle back finished or not. Can someone please point me in a direction to either a legal person who can help me or a LE who can assist. Thank you in advanced
    What a shame. Wonder what happened to him? He did a Sig for me a number of years ago and did a fantastic job with a quick turnaround. Good luck!

I am a Forum User
    I had positive experiences with Tod as well..fixed a Sig 232 for me..
    refinished a pistol in a timely manner, & bought a very nice Sig (used) from him..
    all this was several years ago..sorry to hear if things haven't done well with other that had business with him lately.

I am a Forum User
    My first 2 guns he did I was more than happy with them and turn around, this one has me looking for a new shop for cerakote now

I am a Forum User
    Rifle is home now after contacting romeo police. And it is quality as usual just lost me on the 18 month turnaround

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast