Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am glad you have your rifle back in hand - that experience is unfortunate. I will say that my experiences with him have always been positive. He's done some smithing for me and his SBR engraving work has been perfect.

I recently inquired to make sure he was still engraving and received an email response within 24 hours, I hope to see him again soon - ATF willing /sigh.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_denis@yaho View Post
    Rifle is home now after contacting romeo police. And it is quality as usual just lost me on the 18 month turnaround
    Wow, glad there was a happy ending. Any explanation from him?

I am a Forum User
    i was told that he was having a different shop do some micro welding which ended up not being done. but even still i cant see how this took 18 months, i think that it was forgotten. maybe that it had to go out to the other shop or once it was there it was forgotten it was there. idk but like i said his work is phenomenal. i just cant believe how long it took to get this done. and it was a simple refinish except for the micro welding to fill in the rear sight cut out which i said ended up not being done which is fine with me at this point its not a function issue at all. so not really sure if it was his bad or the other shops bad. but im a civil person and don't hold grudges i just note for the next time i need something done i may consider other shops now. the pickup yesterday was very civil and professional on both our parts. im just super happy to finally have this rifle back together.

Banned
    Well, after reading this, he will never get any of my business. 18 Months???? Absurd !! civil or not.

I am a Forum User
    Odin's workshop is a good group of guys to work with.

I highly recommend Craig at Underground Gun Works, http://www.undergroundgunworks.com/

He was recommended to me by the guys at Center Mass in Livonia, did a great job and his prices are very competitive.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

He did a pistol for me. Two week turn around. It looked nice for about six months.
    AAE redid it two years ago and it still looks good. Look at AAE, he is local.

This is why I like to patronize local smiths. I can go knock on the door and retrieve my property.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12