Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Swalwell: Ban Ownership of More than 200 Rounds of Ammo

Swalwell: Ban Ownership of More than 200 Rounds of Ammo

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    June 18th. 2019

Democrat presidential hopeful Eric Swalwell (D-CT) used a Monday speech to reveal his hopes to ban the individual ownership of more than 200 rounds of any given caliber of ammunition.

He outlined his plan to the 18 people who showed up to hear him talk near NRA headquarters.

The Washington Examiner reported that Swalwell also made clear he plans to ban bump stocks, although they are already banned, and to ban “high capacity” magazines, the sale of ammunition online, and the purchase of more than one handgun each month.

He also wants to put a 48-hour waiting period in place for gun purchases and repeal the law protecting gun manufacturers from being sued frivolously.

These controls are on top of Swalwell’s ongoing push for a mandatory buyback of all AR-15s, AK-47s, and other commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles.

His mandatory buyback plan was originally coupled with the intimation that the government could nuke Americans who refuse to comply with the confiscatory rules. He then softened the push by telling CNN’s Jake Tapper that the non-compliant would simply face jail time. A third option was then added, whereby gun owners could take their guns to a hunting or shooting club instead of handing them directly to the government.

Either way, Swalwell plans to take away your commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles.

That would be awesome...every IDPA practice and I'd have to stop for more ammo each week. Wouldn't be able to buy in bulk. Sorry Eric, just like your nomination,not a chance in hell.

MGO Member
    How do they get, and stay, so stupid?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    How do they get, and stay, so stupid?????????????????
    I believe they are so busy counting special interest money and gratifying and idolizing themselves that they are unable to learn.

I am a Forum User
    What would limiting how many rounds you have solve?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    What would limiting how many rounds you have solve?
    Well , first off, if someone was so incline, they could only shoot 200 people a month, instead of the 1000s that get shot now by one of the nuts. Oh forgive me, I meant to say, mentally challenged poor individual.

I am a Forum User
    The ignorance of many on the left, especially those in elected positions, is immeasurable.