Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I found a good video on u tube and removed mine this morning it took 20 min but I did a good cleaning at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    can confirm.
    RifleGuy did not pat me down or tell me his garage was a pistol free area.
    But last I heard, it was palais du rifleguy... is memorial workshp and brothel an upgrade or a downgrade?
    Palais du RifleGuy is the 'home' portion of the operation. The Memorial Workshop & Brothel is the business arm of the legal entity know as Triceratops Solutions. THIS is where all the fun happens!
    Palais du RifleGuy is just a place where the old people are old, and the food is good. The Memorial Workshop & Brothel is a freak show that would make P.T. Barnum blush and vomit. But the food is still good.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder 101 View Post
    I found a good video on u tube and removed mine this morning it took 20 min but I did a good cleaning at the same time.
    Any significant change to the trigger pull? I dropped 25 oz off the High Power trigger pull by removing the disconnect.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Member
    No change on my Ruger lc9s.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B4PF7 View Post
    Thanks for the invite! I have a strict policy of only grilling dead animals and I'm glad that you feel the same! Are you allowed to carry in your brothel? I'm not sure that the law has addressed that. I'll wait for the next AG opinion to come out.

I'm certainly a fan of watching videos and doing it myself, I'll give it a shot. I'll let you know how it all goes either way.
    Be careful at his house. His next door neighbor is Tuco.

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder 101 View Post
    Thanks Pathfinder!
    WARNING: This member can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I removed mine when I had an EC9S
    Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
    WARNING: This member can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12