Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Looking for attorney or an individual "trained in the use of deadly force" for CPL classes.

I recently received my certification in Basic Pistol and PPITH.

I want to start offering PPITH classes but I don't know any attorneys, or anyone trained in deadly force to teach the legal portion of the class. I would like to pitch my sportsman's club to start offer classes on the premises which includes a classroom setting and range. I'm located in Oakland County but I have a group of 6 in Brighton who are waiting on me to get the attorney/trained personnel to offer a class on their property (which includes a range).

Being completely new at this, I don't really know where to look, so I thought I'd post it here. Is there anyone interested in getting teaming up to train students for CPL?

Thanks in advance

John

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    I might be able to do it, but it depends on when. Any idea when the class would be?
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.