Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Intratec Tec 9

Intratec Tec 9

Trying to find current value for this AB10 Tec 9 by Intratec.
    It's taking up space so it's time to go.
    thanks all!
    006.jpg008.jpg005.jpg
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    Trying to find current value for this AB10 Tec 9 by Intratec.
    It's taking up space so it's time to go.
    thanks all!
    006.jpg008.jpg005.jpg
    My BIL had one he sold for $600 last year, he's a collector and is pretty good with gun values. He asked $600 firm and got it within a few days after posting it on Armslist. His had the barrel extension/shroud with it but not sure the exact model.

That was the original Tec 9 model which is what is on the owner's manual cover.
    What I have been told is the original Tec 9's where easily modified to full auto and the ATF insisted on a change.
    Thanks for the reply.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    That was the original Tec 9 model which is what is on the owner's manual cover.
    What I have been told is the original Tec 9's where easily modified to full auto and the ATF insisted on a change.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I have heard that as wellZ. Not sure if it’s its fact or wives tale, but the original pull a bit more money. I think you are comfortably in the $450 range. I always said if I found an ice one at $400 I would buy it.

I am a Forum User
    Here is everything you need to know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TEC-9

Well except what to ask for it. $350 to $550 is probably in the range. If it is a AB10 that is a pistol made after the ban they pull a little less. The original kG-9 and KG-99 are the easily modified ones. They pull a hefty premium I will never sell my full auto version er um I mean semi-automatic one...lol