Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

A Good Day At Bald Mountain Shooting Range

I spent a couple hours at Bald Mountain today, went with the wife, son and his fiance, it was a great day
    for shooting, they were busy at all their stations, we were able to get two spots right away.

https://mishoot.com/shooting-activities/

raaa.JPGraa.JPGraaaa.JPG
    ra.JPGraaaaa.JPG

I am a Forum User
    I liked shooting at Bald Mountain. Everyone I encountered (the girl in the shop & the two RSO) were all very friendly & accommodating. But now I joined Oakland County Sportman's Club so I do all my shooting there. It was a nice day today, for sure. I took up my muzzle loader and 30-06 for an hour or so.

Lots of us seem to have gotten out today -- I worked the 500m range as RSO today - South Kent Sportsman Club -- one of the gentlemen was shooting this. He had a can on it and big 12x25x56 IOR Terminator Scope. I WANT ONE!!

He was ringin' a 10 in plate so hard he broke his chains twice. Nice Nice rifle and very quiet with the can on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    Lots of us seem to have gotten out today -- I worked the 500m range as RSO today - South Kent Sportsman Club -- one of the gentlemen was shooting this. He had a can on it and big 12x25x56 IOR Terminator Scope. I WANT ONE!!

He was ringin' a 10 in plate so hard he broke his chains twice. Nice Nice rifle and very quiet with the can on it.
    That is nice, looks like about six months pay for me.

Security cameras on the mountain shows Dramey wearing a MGO thong.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Security cameras on the mountain shows Dramey wearing a MGO thong.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray