Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Anyone else watching this absolutely ridiculous one sided CBS show on the ar15?

They just compared 9mm ball ammo, to a 223 in ballistics gel, at a CALIFORNIA college😵 acting like the 223/556 is a demon of a round and is the absolute worst bullet ever made by man!!! It's so stupid it's almost funny, except that they are using this crap to feed the beast of politics and emotional actions against our rights! So frustrating 🙅

I am a Forum User
    what would you expect from CBS ?

I am a Forum User
    I avoid watching shows like this for my blood pressure..

MGO Member
    were you drinking beer and yell at the tv

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    I avoid watching shows like this for my blood pressure..
    ditto

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

You talking about this? I don't know what show you were watching, but this clip seems to match the description.
    I mean, they're not wrong. Rifles are for fighting, pistols are minimally effective but small enough put on a belt and take anywhere.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

That's not a clip, that's a magazine

You of all people should know that.

Anti-gunners discover ballistics...wow. Who would have guessed that a rifle round would cause more damage than a pistol?

On the plus side, they did talk about the "stop the bleed" campaign. I don't like that the instructor called them "active shooter" kits. They're trauma kits, and can be used in lots more situations than just gunshot victims. I carry a trauma kit in my backpack everyday and have a bigger kit in my car and at work. My father helps me out in my metal shop. For a while he was on blood thinners and if he had cut himself in the shop could have bleed out very quickly. "Stop the Bleed" classes are often taught for free and only last a couple of hours. I recommend them to everyone. Tourniquets are relatively small and cheap insurance.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Divegeek View Post
    "Stop the Bleed" classes are often taught for free and only last a couple of hours. I recommend them to everyone.
    Links to free stop the bleed classes would be nice.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
    Links to free stop the bleed classes would be nice.
    https://cms.bleedingcontrol.org/class/search