Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    Leaving a firearm in a vehicle outdoors overnight??

I wonder how many people knew the location and that it was owned/used by a MSP employee?? How many crooks go around entering locked(we hope) vehicle at every drive they pass??

MGO Board of Directors

I didn't see any mention of LOCKED vehicle…

just sayin'
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Kind of like to make a comment. I see a lot of comments on how stupid it is to leave your guns in a car overnight. Well for the common person ,they might be right. BUT for I assume law enforcement, that is a total different thing. Why you might ask? Well let's think about that. You call 911 to report a crime, do you want dispatch to say, ok we will get an officer out there in about 20 minutes, he has to reload his car before he comes. I think not. Remember lock or not it's not yours! I know some will say that's not right. But all of the anti-gun people seem to condone that we have special consideration for dumb people. Stop it. Just my opinion.

MGO Member
    Luck has it. Neither does posting a stupid comment!

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Had this happened in Eastpointe, I wonder if the MSP employee would have been charged under our new stupid ordnance regarding leaving firearms unsecured in vehicles?

MGO Board of Directors

I have a cabin up north that someone could break into it in about 10 seconds, gun would be more secure in my truck if I was to be going somewhere. Yet I think I would catch more flack if it was stolen from truck vs cabin
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12