Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Exclamation U.S. Army Sergeant Shoots Perfect Service Rifle Score !!!

U.S. Army Sgt. Benjamin Cleland just shot the first perfect score in NRA Service Rifle competition:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...ng-competition

This Army Sergeant Just Nailed the First-Ever Perfect Score in a Service Rifle Shooting Competition
    Amazing
    Jared Keller -- June 28, 2019

Army Sgt. Benjamin Cleland is officially one of the most badass shooters in America.

The Fort Benning soldier and member of the Army Marksmanship Unit's Service Rifle Team set a national record with the first-ever perfect score on a National Rifle Association high-power rifle course in Oak Ridge, Tennessee earlier this month, the Army announced.

The NRA's 80-Shot Regional High-Power Rifle Course's includes four separate matches, each with slow fire and rapid-fire elements. According to the Army, those matches include:

Two sighting shots and 20 standing, slow-fire record shots at 200 yards and within 20 minutes

Two sighting shots and 20 sitting/kneeling, rapid-fire records shots at 200 yards within 2 minutes

two sighting shots and 20 prone, rapid-fire record shots at 300 yards within 2 minutes and 20 seconds

Two sighting shots and 20 prone, slow-fire record shots at 600 yards within 20 minutes and 20 seconds

Rocking a M16A2 rifle, the Ohio native nailed the 10-ring on all 80 shots. That's a target that's just 7 inches at both 200 and 300 yards and 12 inches at 600 yards.

According to Guns.com, Marine Gunnery Sgt. Julia L. Watson owned the previous service rifle high score of 798. As if getting owned on the Marine Scout Sniper Course wasn't enough.
    Cleaning awfulhand is quite an achievement in and of itself. Cleaning the entire course is an accomplishment for the ages.

The ArmaLite rifle can shoot!

I am a Forum User
    Ben is a local guy (Toledo). He and all of the AMU shooters are excellent ambassadors and excellent marksman in this sport. High power isn’t easy, there is no instant gratification and you can’t gunsmith or loading bench your way to the top. This is about hard work, physical and MENTAL training and excellence.

Pro Patria
    WARNING: This member can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

I am a Forum User
    His parents own a great shop in Toledo, Mom is call screener for GunTalk radio program

I am a Forum User
    20 10s standing is incredible.

I am a Forum User
    With 34 X’s.... Fantastic.