Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up New - In Process - Read This, Its a +1 for Humanity

Took my course June 1. Submitted paperwork and money to clerks office on the 3rd. Kept checking the m ail for a couple of weeks with no license. Finally I decide to go to the clerks office because I have heard it has only been taking roughly 10 days and wondered if there was something preventing mine from being processed. When I got there, the clerk took my license to the back to talk to her manager and then all I could think was GREAT IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING haha.. turns out, since your license is only good for 5 years and my birthday is July 1st, the manager said, I can print it now and it will be good for 4 years and 1 week, or you can wait an until after your birthday and it will be good for 5 years. I thought that was really cool of them, it would have been nice to receive a phonecall or email to let me know that my license was on hold as a favor to me, but either way I do appreciate them taking care of my. Way to go +1 for Mt Clemens County Clerks Office.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigprintz View Post
    Took my course June 1. Submitted paperwork and money to clerks office on the 3rd. Kept checking the m ail for a couple of weeks with no license. Finally I decide to go to the clerks office because I have heard it has only been taking roughly 10 days and wondered if there was something preventing mine from being processed. When I got there, the clerk took my license to the back to talk to her manager and then all I could think was GREAT IM GETTING ARRESTED FOR SOMETHING haha.. turns out, since your license is only good for 5 years and my birthday is July 1st, the manager said, I can print it now and it will be good for 4 years and 1 week, or you can wait an until after your birthday and it will be good for 5 years. I thought that was really cool of them, it would have been nice to receive a phonecall or email to let me know that my license was on hold as a favor to me, but either way I do appreciate them taking care of my. Way to go +1 for Mt Clemens County Clerks Office.
    ok, my birthday was yesterday, whats the holdup??? hahaha

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

That's a cook clerk.
    Does your aging application act as proof/license? I think they do that with renewals, but I don't know about initial applications.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    That's a cook clerk.
    Does your aging application act as proof/license? I think they do that with renewals, but I don't know about initial applications.
    Im not sure that it effects anything other than give me a full 5 years before expiration. Btw it arrived yesterday the 5th, it was processed on th 1st, 3 days and a holiday. Im a happy camper.