Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Sub $300 complete, how much lower can they go? Yes its a good time to buy,is it the best time? My crystal ball is cloudy.

I am a Forum User
    is it the best time? My crystal ball is cloudy.[/QUOTE]

This is the big question?

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Sub $300 complete, how much lower can they go? Yes its a good time to buy,is it the best time? My crystal ball is cloudy.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave7120 View Post
    is it the best time? My crystal ball is cloudy.
    This is the big question?[/QUOTE]

Guys dont worry about it being the best, worry about another gun scare, or run on stuff.

This is good, very very good time to buy guns because of the affordability, and the times.

If you have 5-20 battle rifles, and are happy, then wait for deal of the century.

If you just have your inherited fathers hunting rifle, a ruger 10/22, and a 9mm sig, go buy 5 lowers minimum. Maybe buy ten. Buy a lifetime supply of lowers from spikes, areo precisions, psa, anderson whatever. Get them, they are sooooo cheap.

If you are wanting a factory built, dont wait months for it to go down 50 bucks. Just buy it.

None of this applies if you have a hk91, a fal, three aks, a galil, a mp5, 4 ar15s, a daewoo, and all sorts of stuff.

If you have one ak47, go get some more stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12