Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    It's a fad that will die out. Too many calibers now that are too close in performance to really matter in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    It's a fad that will die out. Too many calibers now that are too close in performance to really matter in the real world.
    It's cost. Who ever comes up with the right mix ratio of performance and price will own the Midwest hunting market. It's a huge deal, you take the lead, never relent and the next 20-25 years you just hammer checks.

I am a Forum User
    Starline is now shipping .350 Legend brass. It appears to ease the bullet diameter issue.

MGO Member
    Interesting, Still wondering why Winchester didn't start out using .358 dia bullets? Must be a Winchester thing.

I am a Forum User
    I do see manufacturers bumping throats and bore dimensions as of recent. I'll hold out for a year or so and see how this goes. A .358 Legend would seem to be the ticket.

MGO Member
    sadaddy, I agree 100% with what your saying. Wish the boy's would go a full 1.8 in case length, a.358 bullet and 60,000 PSI limit.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaddy View Post
    I do see manufacturers bumping throats and bore dimensions as of recent. I'll hold out for a year or so and see how this goes. A .358 Legend would seem to be the ticket.
    that uses 35 rem bullets vs using 357 mag bullets????

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey View Post
    sadaddy, I agree 100% with what your saying. Wish the boy's would go a full 1.8 in case length, a.358 bullet and 60,000 PSI limit.
    will that work with an AR platform? Why not a 444 marlin case cut down in a single shot??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast