Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwater na View Post
    Thats why I miss this page ! the emotional drama. We are talking about a 500.00 tool designed for self preservation. What do you think an attorney would do to u if u used this gun in sd and you did a home made botched trigger job. Please let`s all be adults and face real world results. It`s one thing for a range gun or plinker but real world requires professional services.

With all due respect please continue.

Ron
    So far, my "home made botched trigger job" has fired over 60,000 rounds without a misfire, accidental fire, ND, etc. The one I did for the young lady has over 25,000 rounds through it without issue. The cops, instructors (MDFI, etc., ) that have fired her gun all liked the trigger. My attorney did not express any concern. <shrug>

There was a time when guys like Jimmy Clark, Armand Swenson, Russ Carniak, and a bunch of other amateurs started tinkering with their target guns, then ended up tuning weapons for cops they shot with at competitions, other shooters, etc. Just hobbyists doing something they loved.

No emotional drama, Sir, just some professional ego that apparently can't stand competition from amateurs, or maybe it's just amateurs.

I've been machining precision parts in the Advanced Engineering department of a Big 3 auto manufacturer for 27 years... as an amateur. Somehow, those engines worth hundreds of thousands of dollars never blew up... despite my home made, botched, self-taught skills. Just a bumpkin from Vermontville with a dusty high school diploma, a learning disability, and a lot of professionals who told me my entire life what people like me can't do.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    The end is near!
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling, DON"T TOUCH YOUR TRIGGER OR THE UNIVERSE WILL EXPLOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The end is near!
    The sky is falling, the sky is falling, DON"T TOUCH YOUR TRIGGER OR THE UNIVERSE WILL EXPLOOOOOOOOODE!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The end is near!
    Said the seagull to the gofer
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123