Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Similar Buy / Sell Trade Forums?

Not to undermine the administration of MGO or any of its loyal users, trust me i dedicate a considerable portion of my bandwidth to this amazing website everyday. Also, I plan to continue to do so! I have learned so much about different laws, different firearms, met different people, made some sweet deals. But I'm starving guys, just starving... I need to be able to search more than the marketplace posts that are on here and armslist. Are there other sites out there that I dont know about where people Buy / Sell Trade Firearms as well as other items in the same field?

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    I'm not aware of any other Michigan forums geared toward posting guns and accessories for sale. Armslist has a site where guns are listed for sale just for Michigan [https://www.armslist.com/classifieds/michigan], but I wouldn't call it a forum. Obviously there are guns for sale sites that are national in scope as well. I have bought and sold many on gunbroker.com. But for interstate transfers you need to involve an FFL, which I try to avoid unless I want to buy from the FFL.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigprintz View Post
    Not to undermine the administration of MGO or any of its loyal users, trust me i dedicate a considerable portion of my bandwidth to this amazing website everyday. Also, I plan to continue to do so! I have learned so much about different laws, different firearms, met different people, made some sweet deals. But I'm starving guys, just starving... I need to be able to search more than the marketplace posts that are on here and armslist. Are there other sites out there that I dont know about where people Buy / Sell Trade Firearms as well as other items in the same field?
    IMO - I don't think you would find a site or forum where the majority of users are more respectful of each other in their dealings than MGO. That has been my experience except for once and I guess even rarities are to be expected.

Look for a Brand Specific forum. I have a couple Marlin JM rifles and frequent the Marlinowners.com quite frequently.
    The same for Remington, Glock, etc.