Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Michpatriot, any particular reason that you carry HC everyday? I can understand why in the woods, but against humanoids, JHPs are normally preferred.

I am a Forum User
    My 642 is easily my most trusted and reliable pocket gun

I am a Forum User
    I never said everyday with the hardcast but it does have it's advantages, say two car doors between you and the threat, no problem with a 180 lswc hardcast..carried daily with .357 135gr gold dots..Hardcast is the up north load, but if my normal load dried up, id carry hardcast lswc without batting an eye.
    Last edited by michpatriot; 07-13-2019 at 05:43 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Okay, that makes sense.

I am a Forum User
    P380

I am a Forum User
    Most days, Thunder 380 CC. Terrific shooter, realistic trade off between shootability and concealability. LCP on days where I need a really small option.

I am a Forum User
    Sig P938 almost exclusively. I've carried others in the past but it is my go to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michpatriot View Post
    I pocket carry a 340PD, carries easy and ALWAYS gives me five trys, never needs a tap or rack, dud primer, just pull again, no problem with muzzle contact shots, no slide for someone to grab and cause a jam that would need another hand to clear..no malfunctions shooting from a jacket pocket..and the ability to fire 180gr hardcast bullets at 1200 fps...and nothing clears a pocket faster than a centennial.
    Sure, long as nothing gets into the cylinder like lint, the timing doesn't get screwed up, the little piece that holds the cylinder in place doesn't break, and no one grabs onto the cylinder itself. Revolvers are like ex-girlfriends. We remember them being better than they actually are and they're gone for a reason.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Grandfan100 View Post
    Sure, long as nothing gets into the cylinder like lint, the timing doesn't get screwed up, the little piece that holds the cylinder in place doesn't break, and no one grabs onto the cylinder itself. Revolvers are like ex-girlfriends. We remember them being better than they actually are and they're gone for a reason.
    Revolvers are gone? You sure have a lot to learn...

MGO Member
    I used to occasionally pocket carry my S&W 638, and a Ruger LCP, but more often than not, I am pocket carrying my newer Sig P365 these days.

I prefer to use an OWB holster for comfort as well as speed, but sometimes pocket carry is all that works.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast