Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Sig Sauer P365 XL Review

MGO Member
    Is the Sig 365 safe ? Light trigger pull no trigger safety like Glock or S & W .
    Last edited by LMK; 05-14-2020 at 06:45 PM.

I am a Forum User
    "... just for you safety Nazis out there ... "

Great review.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK View Post
    Is the Sig 365 safe ? Light trigger pull no trigger safety like Glock or S & W .
    Stated stock trigger pull on a new Glock G19 Gen 5 is 26 n (5.8 pounds). Stated stock trigger pull on a new P365 is 7 pounds. At least that's what I've read recently.

MGO Member
    Glock, S & W and others have a trigger safety. Sig has nothing.

I go back many years , had a number or 1911 pistol s. I dont like thumb safeties but Sig has no safety and basic light trigger . Just my opinion.
    Last edited by LMK; 05-15-2020 at 06:46 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Glock, S & W and others have a trigger safety. Sig has nothing.

I go back many years , had a number or 1911 pistol s. I dont like thumb safeties but Sig has no safety and basic light trigger . Just my opinion.
    You'll find that many of the younger generation shooters didn't grow up with the 1911 and instead grew up with Glocks.

For my carry gun I want as few safety devices as possible between my draw and first shot to minimize possible malfunctions and mistakes in the heat of the moment.

For some, the lack of mechanical safety is a detriment. For me, the only real safety on any gun is the user.

MGO Member
    I don't like alot of safeties , I like Glock type pistols for carry. What I am stating is Sig as no trigger safety like Glock.

Cool video!
    Necro post from 43 weeks ago. LOL

I am a Forum User
    I don't like alot of safeties , I like Glock type pistols for carry. What I am stating is Sig as no trigger safety like Glock.
    Although it's not visible, the Sig still has internal safeties like every other striker fired pistol. The firing pin is usually in a half-cocked position, and the trigger cocks it the rest of the way and releases it.

I am a Forum User
    I absolutely LOVE my P365XL even though I just had to send it in for new night sights

The gun was made in February 2020 and purchased new. They lived a short life but luckily SIG is replacing them under warranty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast