Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Island Lake Shooting Range

The Michigan Sporting Clays Championship will be held from July 25, 2019 - July 28, 2019 at Island Lake Shooting Range in Brighton, Michigan. It has been 12 years since this prestigious event was last held at our Brighton location and we are proud to bring it back! Over 200 shooters are already signed up to participate, and we expect many more to sign up between now and the start of the competition.

As we use every bit of property and staffing to prepare for and host this event, we will unfortunately be closed to open public shooting from Monday July 22 through Sunday July 28.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    The Michigan Sporting Clays Championship will be held from July 25, 2019 - July 28, 2019 at Island Lake Shooting Range in Brighton, Michigan. It has been 12 years since this prestigious event was last held at our Brighton location and we are proud to bring it back! Over 200 shooters are already signed up to participate, and we expect many more to sign up between now and the start of the competition.

As we use every bit of property and staffing to prepare for and host this event, we will unfortunately be closed to open public shooting from Monday July 22 through Sunday July 28.
    Im a member at Bald Mountain and I had words with the owner about every time there is a shooting event the range is closed. They wouldnt extend my membership or do a partial refund. It s a nice range and fairly close to the house but I dont think Ill re up my membership