Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Range that allows controlled rapid fire?

I purchased a BFS binary trigger on sale, but don’t have land of my own to shoot it with. Are there any ranges in the SE MI area that allow controlled rapid fire?

I have not seen any restrictions of that nature for "The Pit" north of Lapeer.

They use to hold FA shoots out there.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Zeig View Post
    I purchased a BFS binary trigger on sale, but don’t have land of my own to shoot it with. Are there any ranges in the SE MI area that allow controlled rapid fire?
    Honestly, your best bet is to go to a range a few times during their dead hours, get to know the staff, then ask for special permission.
    They might ask to see you use it though, just to make sure your second shot isn't going to put a hole in their target retrieval track. A lot of ranges are fine with letting certain people "break" the rules, just as long as you're not likely to inspire idiots to imitate and mess stuff up.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Huron Valley Guns

I am a Forum User
    Peters in Roseville. They give less then a ****

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the help everyone, I'm looking for an outdoor range so I think I'll just use the pit!

MGO Member
    Yeah, if you're looking for an outdoor I would try the pit.
    Patriot Wholesale Direct LLC - FFL Dealer
    40 Engelwood Dr Ste A Lake Orion, MI (M-F 10am-5pm) - PWDGuns.com - ( 248 ) 481-7083
    $20 FFL Transfer - Guns@PatriotWholesaleDirect.com - Contact us for a quote on a new gun!
    Glock Stocking Dealer & Glock Blue Label Dealer • $20 Transfer Fee

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Zeig View Post
    Thanks for the help everyone, I'm looking for an outdoor range so I think I'll just use the pit!
    The Pit is closed until September from what I have read.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Guy View Post
    The Pit is closed until September from what I have read.
    It's beyond my comprehension that our governor would allow the pit to reopen due to the threat of spreading COVID 19.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    It's beyond my comprehension that our governor would allow the pit to reopen due to the threat of spreading COVID 19.
    Don't worry, there is still plenty of time between now and September to extend the closure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast