Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up Apex or Grayguns?

I want a better trigger for my Sig P320, debating between an Apex and a GrayGuns. What say you?

drop in stuff, or do you want to send the sig to gray for a trigger job ?

If the latter, he can be backed up for more than 6 months, maybe almost a year I think. You get a number, you wait, and they text or email in you months saying your number is almost up, mail it in.

Only matters if that sort of thing matters to you.

I am a Forum User
    I figured that, whatever my choice, I'd send it to Doug Jones for installation and final tweaking.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by juicemon View Post
    I figured that, whatever my choice, I'd send it to Doug Jones for installation and final tweaking.
    You might want to call Doug to see which one HE prefers as he is the one that needs to make it work correctly to your satisfaction .

I have used both & my personal preference is the GrayGuns trigger as I get a slightly crisper trigger pull with the GrayGuns (but keep in mind I have limited experience with both as I have only installed 3 GrayGuns triggers & 1 Apex).

I am a Forum User
    May I ask what is the trigger job you are looking for, match grade trigger or partial enhancement.

I have done the match grade kit installation in my P320 X5 and i am very pleased with the trigger performnce. I think it is too light for carry but that's me..
    if you are looking for a match trigger upgrade for competition, go with the gray competition trigger kit. The best $129 trigger you can get for a p320. my trigger pull went doen from 6.5 lbs to 2.8 lbs.. sweet sweet upgrade. Again this gun is dedicated for steel challenge competitions only..