Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P224

I got to play around with these when I worked for an FFL. Personally, I thought they were a bit bulky, but are well made, and feel like a quality piece of equipment in the hand. One of these with an SRT and a nice set of grippy G-10 grips and it would be an awesome carry piece.

I’d go for it if it’s $500-$600

Sorry, forgot about this post. I did get the pistol. $500. Sights were DIM so I swapped them out for a set of HiViz fiber optics.

Great shooter. Have ran a ton of FMJ through it without even one issue. Bought one of those universal Kydex holsters for it & carried it for a few days. Turns out it is way too heavy for me to carry.

Glad I bought it. Nice range gun with the extended mags. Plus I have a bunch of P226 mags & they work great as well even though they are a bit too long.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12