Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddio View Post
    Ya, good advice, maybe that's all the guy can afford. I can see the knowledge that some have of guns on this site is just astounding. LOL.
    If he can afford a Sigma and a trigger/spring kit, he could've afforded an M&P or similar. It's putting lipstick on a pig. It reminds me of 30 years ago--"I can't afford an AK so I'll buy an SKS and put a new stock and magazine kit on it"...oops! It now cost more than the AK that you couldn't afford.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    If he can afford a Sigma and a trigger/spring kit, he could've afforded an M&P or similar. It's putting lipstick on a pig. It reminds me of 30 years ago--"I can't afford an AK so I'll buy an SKS and put a new stock and magazine kit on it"...oops! It now cost more than the AK that you couldn't afford.
    You are right and wrong at the same time. He may have bought the gun used for 150.00 or so and now has a few extra bucks to improve it a bit. Nothing wrong with that.

I am a Forum User
    There is an accounting concept that applies here: sunk cost. Lots of shooters start out with inexpensive guns and, as their skills improve, decide to upgrade. Some develop an attachment to their first gun, as well. Most beginning shooters don't want to spend top dollar on an activity of which they are uncertain.

It often makes more sense to upgrade an existing gun you are familiar with than swap for an unfamiliar gun - which also imposes transaction costs as well.

Banned
    How many have bought an M&P and put different triggers in them? I'll save you some research, the answer is many.

I am a Forum User
    Yeah the stock M&P (pre 2.0) triggers are squishy garbage.

I am a Forum User
    Fancy triggers on defensive handguns aren't really needed anyways. What do these people do with J-frames?

MGO Member
    I own one or more cheap PSA AR's, must make me a poor loser as well...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead View Post
    I own one or more cheap PSA AR's, must make me a poor loser as well...
    Somebody has a chip on their shoulder...

MGO Member
    Somebody has a chip on their shoulder...
    I've replaced the BCG in one before. Should of just saved my money for a real gun...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade ******** View Post
    Hey everyone, I went to remove the rear pin of my SD9VE's frame today as part of a trigger/spring replacement only to find that the pin doesn't appear to be standard and is impossible to remove. Does anyone recognize what this is and have advice on how to remove it?
    Remove spaces from url to view images. (Don't have enough posts to post links and insert photo from url didn't work.)
    htt ps://dr ive.google.com/folderview?id=1Apg2-3dc6krOhtSO5k9Jvkx-B5bz-dvj
    Hope this helps....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast