Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thank you Tom
    Gary J. Kramer
    W8ACP
    NRA Life member - NRA RSO
    Member Howell Gun Club
    God Bless Our Troops....Especially Our Snipers

We will miss your steady hand Tom. Thank you for all your work!

I am a Forum User
    Thank you Tom!

And a HUGE thank you to Ziggity for the removal ballot proposal.

MGO Board of Directors

This announcement was a stunner to me.

MGO was in turmoil. The very existence of the forum was in question. The lies from certain (former)BOD members were rampant. The personal attacks on anyone that challenged the hurtful actions of those BOD members had become so common, it was expected. I didn't see a way for this org to survive.

Tom has surprised me many, many times with his leadership on the forum staff. His experience in dealing with people was amazing. His input on hot topics that the forum staff would be discussing was well thought out and helpful in guiding the forum into peaceful waters. The biggest surprise that he laid out was his plan to save MGO. Like I said, it was a stunner. I believe Tom really enjoys administering the forum and keeping things running smoothly. To quit that in order to oust a diseased threat to the org was a selfless move. He was thinking of MGO and not of himself.

Six months from now, most will not even give a second thought as to how close MGO was to perishing. I'll remember and I'll applaud loudly every time this new BOD takes a step forward to advance the org. It would not have happened if Tom hadn't made this huge move and three others stepped up to run along side of him. Tallbear was in a tight spot. Hopefully today he's breathing a lot easier.

I'm confident that MGO is better off than it was a month ago thanks to this huge step.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by partdeux View Post

And a HUGE thank you to Ziggity for the removal ballot proposal.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

Tom, Thanks for everything you have done for MGO and thanks for stepping up to the BOD! Good things are coming to MGO with the new leadership team in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post

I'm confident that MGO is better off than it was a month ago thanks to this huge step.
    I agree with your entire post and I strongly agree that MGO is on a path to a much more functional organization!

Thanks for your many years as admin.
    Good luck on the board

ED HOFFMAN

I am a Forum User
    I don't know of any other web forum that has had such highly qualified people running the site. A lot of the time admins just stumble through and screw things up. Not here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12