Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CPL Blues

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    It has to be better then the original blue cards on which the print wore off in your wallet after a couple months.
    That was my point The writing was wearing off when i got it in the mail.

I am a Forum User
    The new ones aren't all the durable either. I keep mine in a RFID sleeve like the ones enhanced drivers licenses come in.

I sometimes wonder if the easily worn print isn't intentional, as in my county, reprints are $10. At least they do them on the spot, I suppose.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan99 View Post
    The new ones aren't all the durable either. I keep mine in a RFID sleeve like the ones enhanced drivers licenses come in.

I sometimes wonder if the easily worn print isn't intentional, as in my county, reprints are $10. At least they do them on the spot, I suppose.
    Why replace it?
    The law says you must carry it, not that it has to be legible.
    Any officer that demands to see it can check to see if it is current.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hello new here. I recently had my CPL revoked for a clerical error and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. If the is the wrong place to post this please point me in the right direction.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LawBidingCitizen View Post
    Hello new here. I recently had my CPL revoked for a clerical error and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. If the is the wrong place to post this please point me in the right direction.
    Contact Shyster aka Jim Makowski

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LawBidingCitizen View Post
    If you want to share and it won't put you in legal jeopardy start a new thread with your story. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who might be able to help.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    If you want to share and it won't put you in legal jeopardy start a new thread with your story. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who might be able to help.
    Thank you. It was their screw up, should not jeopardize me, but the courts are funny.........

I am a Forum User
    Thanx for reminding me of one of the half-million reasons I detested living in WaCo for over 50 years. I don't miss it a bit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345