Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Major gun belt review list

Guys I shared this on another post follow up but thought I would let others know. There is a top 50 gun belt list that seems to have captured a lot of good info. If looking for a belt this may help:

https://duuude.co/gear/top-50-gun-belts-on-the-market

Nice post; thank you!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCC View Post
    Guys I shared this on another post follow up but thought I would let others know. There is a top 50 gun belt list that seems to have captured a lot of good info. If looking for a belt this may help:

https://duuude.co/gear/top-50-gun-belts-on-the-market
    ...Yeah.
    For a relative newbie, you hit a home run!
    Good job.

I am a Forum User
    Kore belts got the props, but only have a 1 year warranty. The very similar Nexbelts have a lifetime warranty. Made my decision for me .

Agree - great post and nice article ... glad to see my belt of choice made top 10 -- Hank's belts, have been using them for years, have 4 of them. Wear them all day every day. Oldest one has got to be 10+ years. No real sign of excessive wear at all. Can't recommend them enough.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I've just learned that my realtree dress-casual belt that I wear every day works great for subcompact IWB holsters... but isn't doing a fantastic job with OWB full size gun/holsters with TLR4 stuck on them.
    I'll be checking this article out soon.
    And maybe adding some foam to the bottom of my new OWB to keep it closer to me... but that's a whole different topic.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    Agree - great post and nice article ... glad to see my belt of choice made top 10 -- Hank's belts, have been using them for years, have 4 of them. Wear them all day every day. Oldest one has got to be 10+ years. No real sign of excessive wear at all. Can't recommend them enough.
    do you have one like this, with no stitching, I prefer the way these look.

https://www.hanksbelts.com/collectio...ather-gun-belt

is it as ridig or almost as stiff as a belt with a support layer, poly, or whatever sandwitched in there.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    do you have one like this, with no stitching, I prefer the way these look.

https://www.hanksbelts.com/collectio...ather-gun-belt

is it as rigid or almost as stiff as a belt with a support layer, poly, or whatever sandwiched in there.
    That is my everyday belt - but it's just thick leather - no center piece. I also have crazy horse jean belt (while not a CCW belt, it's quite robust and it's fine with my LCP Custom & Kydex IWB), I started with 2 Gunner Stitched belts, which I wear mostly in the fall/winter in heavier jeans. Got the one you mention about 3 years ago to wear to work in khaki's then the wife got me the crazy horse to wear in cargo shorts and such.

I think they all look awesome, but that is my taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkc451 View Post
    That is my everyday belt - but it's just thick leather - no center piece. I also have crazy horse jean belt (while not a CCW belt, it's quite robust and it's fine with my LCP Custom & Kydex IWB), I started with 2 Gunner Stitched belts, which I wear mostly in the fall/winter in heavier jeans. Got the one you mention about 3 years ago to wear to work in khaki's then the wife got me the crazy horse to wear in cargo shorts and such.

I think they all look awesome, but that is my taste.
    how does the stiffness compare, is it close ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast