Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

2nd Amendment March Tuesday September 10th 10am - 2pm.

Michigan Gun Owners is again a major part of this great event in our capital. We need workers to man the booth for 4 hours that day answering questions and selling some of our great merchandise.

If you can help out let us know by signing up below. We'll need a couple workers to show up early and help with the set up of the booth and then if a couple can help by staying around after to load up everything that will be greatly appreciated.

"Nothing gets done around here without the members getting involved."

MGO Board of Directors

I will pencil this in for Tuesday, September 10.

Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will be there to help set up.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    I will be there, what time are we planning on getting setup?

Would be nice to have 5 or 6 willing to help with the booth so no one is stuck there for the whole event.

MGO Board of Directors

I am planning on bringing the trailer and helping with setup, manning the booth, teardown and haul back.

I am really hoping that we can hand our Pro2A legislators some draft Pro2A bill proposals and that they will get behind it and introduce it on our behalf!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

I will also be there early to setup, man the booth and tear down.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

MGO Board of Directors

I plan to make a day of this also
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    The attack is on and this time it is not just on a national level.

Our own state level government officials have come out publicly and said this state needs MORE gun laws and STRICTER gun laws to "protect" it's citizens.

We need to show them by a mass of legally carrying gun owners assembling in a public place that "guns don't kill people" .

But this won't happen without the support of everyone the can possibly make this worthy cause. Come join us and bring as many friends and family as possible.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I will of course be there
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

MGO Board of Directors

From our friends at Michigan Open Carry (MOC):

Michigan Open Carry Post Second Amendment March Lunch Okemos, MI,

Tuesday 09/10/2019 @2:30PM Stateside Deli 3552 Meridian Crossings, Okemos, MI 48864
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/St...!4d-84.4332306

Join us for Lunch in Okemos, MI directly following the Second Amendment March!

Lawful Open Carry of a holstered handgun welcome and encouraged (but not required).

Michigan Open Carry is inviting all MGO members and the public to come to StateSide Deli!! We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    The attack is on and this time it is not just on a national level.

Our own state level government officials have come out publicly and said this state needs MORE gun laws and STRICTER gun laws to "protect" it's citizens.

We need to show them by a mass of legally carrying gun owners assembling in a public place that "guns don't kill people" .

But this won't happen without the support of everyone the can possibly make this worthy cause. Come join us and bring as many friends and family as possible.
    THIS!

Aside from board members, is anyone planning to be there? Speak up! Carpooling is possible!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast