Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    THIS!

Aside from board members, is anyone planning to be there? Speak up! Carpooling is possible!
    I am.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

I am a Forum User
    I will be there. It is important to get our families out so it Is not the stereo typical representative of the pro-gun community as portrayed in the media. I do not believe I will have any empty seats.

I am a Forum User
    Car Pool Thread has been started.

MGO Board of Directors

This is an EASY "fight" (and a REAL one, too)…

All you have to do is…show up! We need strength in numbers in order to show our Legislators that gun owners do NOT want to lose gun rights, we want to GAIN them!

If only a few show up, it sends the message to our Legislators…even our Pro2A leaning Legislators that we (the voters) are NOT actually committed to defending/advancing our gun rights, so maybe gun rights can be used as a bargaining chip with anti-2A Legislators in order to get other bills passed.

We need YOU. We need your family, friends, co-workers…ALL of you! Once our rights are taken-away, the fight is twice as hard to get us back to status quo.

Who can we count on to support and show presence at this year's Second Amendment March on Tuesday, September 10th? Raise your hands!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    This is an EASY "fight" (and a REAL one, too)…

All you have to do is…show up! We need strength in numbers in order to show our Legislators that gun owners do NOT want to lose gun rights, we want to GAIN them!

If only a few show up, it sends the message to our Legislators…even our Pro2A leaning Legislators that we (the voters) are NOT actually committed to defending/advancing our gun rights, so maybe gun rights can be used as a bargaining chip with anti-2A Legislators in order to get other bills passed.

We need YOU. We need your family, friends, co-workers…ALL of you! Once our rights are taken-away, the fight is twice as hard to get us back to status quo.

Who can we count on to support and show presence at this year's Second Amendment March on Tuesday, September 10th? Raise your hands!
    You can't count on people who work for a living. That's for sure lol.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGun View Post
    You can't count on people who work for a living. That's for sure lol.
    I work for a living…and most everyone committing to being there so far does also!

I don't get "vacation days" (I am self employed), so 100% of what I lose for the day is lost forever.

But…ONE DAY of showing our presence and strength is a LOT LESS costly than SEVERAL DAYS of showing up for testimony in Legislative committees AFTER our rights have been lost when the Legislators perceive that gun owners just don't care as much as it was said we do.

It is all about priorities. We either show that our priority is defending our rights…or we show that defending gun rights simply isn't a priority.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    The attack is on and this time it is not just on a national level.

Our own state level government officials have come out publicly and said this state needs MORE gun laws and STRICTER gun laws to "protect" it's citizens.

We need to show them by a mass of legally carrying gun owners assembling in a public place that "guns don't kill people" .

But this won't happen without the support of everyone the can possibly make this worthy cause. Come join us and bring as many friends and family as possible.
    This is truth, folks!
    Do your gun rights matter?
    Do you really think that our voices (and presence) doesn't matter in this political climate?

One of the big "issues" is, private sale (aka, "the gunshow loophole").
    The antis would LOVE to see private sales deemed illegal…where ALL gun sales have to go though FFL's and background checks (including long guns).
    If that were to happen, our "Marketplace" would be deemed illegal.

This isn't 20 years down the road folks! This is NOW!

MGO Member
    I plan on being there for the rally and am willing to help with whatever I can.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Monkey View Post
    I plan on being there for the rally and am willing to help with whatever I can.
    Thank you for your support!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by 3SHOOTINGKIDS View Post
    I will be there. It is important to get our families out so it Is not the stereo typical representative of the pro-gun community as portrayed in the media. I do not believe I will have any empty seats.
    Thank you for your support!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast