Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Name:  MGO 2a march.JPG
Views: 471
Size:  86.9 KB
    LOL @ the bullet holes.

I am a Forum User
    Stateside Deli has cancelled the lunch, who knows why. MOC is looking at other locations.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by DeSchaine View Post
    Stateside Deli has cancelled the lunch, who knows why. MOC is looking at other locations.
    Well, that's a shame. I was looking forward to having lunch there.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

We are still working on still having a lunch, stay tuned
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Well, that's a shame. I was looking forward to having lunch there.
    Michigan Gun Owners Member
    Michigan Open Carry Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd7765 View Post
    Hasn't it been at Stateside for the past few years?

Yes it has
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Hasn't it been at Stateside for the past few years?
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

Please do not post anything on Facebook, Twitter, etc. We will be making an announcement at the March

Michigan Open Carry lunch hosted by Tyler Hilliker, Greg O'Neill and GR Dinius - Lansing, MI, Tuesday 09/10/2019 @2:30PM

Join us for Lunch in Lansing, MI directly following the Second Amendment March!

Lawful Open Carry of a holstered handgun welcome and encouraged (but not required).

Michigan Open Carry is inviting you and your friends to come to Meats BBQi! Meats BBQ is located at 1224 Turner St, Lansing, MI 48906. There is a city parking lot (free) city parking one block South of the restaurant.

We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can.

These events are sponsored by Michigan Open Carry, and hosted by MOC members, are a great way to learn more about the lawfulness of open carrying of a handgun.

Please do not post anything on Facebook, Twitter, etc. We will be making an announcement at the March.
    Last edited by dmd7765; 09-05-2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Content
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

I am a Forum User
    Please do not post anything on Facebook, Twitter, etc. We will be making an announcement at the March.

Michigan Open Carry lunch hosted by Tyler Hilliker, Greg O'Neill and GR Dinius - Lansing, MI, Tuesday 09/10/2019 @2:30PM

Join us for Lunch at Meats BBQ in Lansing, MI directly following the Second Amendment March! There will be a 50% discount for any new memberships!!

Lawful Open Carry of a holstered handgun welcome and encouraged (but not required).

Join us for Lunch in Lansing, MI directly following the Second Amendment March! There will be a $5.00 discount for any new memberships!! That's only $0.04/day to be a member of MOC.

Michigan Open Carry is inviting you and your friends to come to Meats BBQi! Meats BBQ is located at 1224 Turner St, Lansing, MI 48906. There is a city parking lot (free) city parking one block South of the restaurant.

We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can.

These events are sponsored by Michigan Open Carry, and hosted by MOC members, are a great way to learn more about the lawfulness of open carrying of a handgun.Michigan Open Carry is inviting you and your friends to come to Meats BBQi! Meats BBQ is located at 1224 Turner St, Lansing, MI 48906. There is a city parking lot (free) city parking one block South of the restaurant.

Ok, had Meat's food at CRC 12 a couple years ago...have to say this is a GREAT choice!

I am planning on going on Tuesday. this is the first time attending and will likely be bringing my whole family (12,13,16 year old and my wife). Can any one give me any advice or what to expect? I am driving about 2 hours and a not that familiar with downtown Lansing. also anything specific I should be aware of concerning my children? I am sure it is a family friendly event but we have never attended any politically events before.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast